Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heavenly Impressions

Okay, so I usually talk candles and fragrances, but I have a wonderful company that I felt compelled to dish about: Heavenly Impressions.

Based out of Shreveport, Lousiana, Heavenly Impressions is the brainchild of Rachel Fultz (www.heavenlyimpressions.com). Heavenly Impressions offers chic and trendy scrapbook inspired photo cards and other unique products. These wonderful cards aren’t your everyday cards! From invitations to holiday cards, Heavenly Impressions has a creative array of fantastic choices.

I discovered this fantastic company while trying to find photo birthday cards for my daughter’s upcoming birthday party several years ago. She was having a Flip Flop Pool Party theme. When I stumbled on Rachel’s site, I was sold! Her Hot Pink Hawaiian card was EXACTLY what I’d been hunting for!

I’d ordered from other companies before finding Rachel’s fantastic company. I won’t ever go back! Not only were the cards professional, the customer service was outstanding. Rachel quickly answers any questions or concerns. She gets back to you with a proof of your design very quickly and ships promptly (although if you’re a procrastinator like me, she does offer Rush Delivery). AND, if your daughter decides to take all 25 invitations to school and invite her entire class plus a few, and you are now out of invitations to give to family members and neighbors....Rachel is more than happy to create a few more ;) Don't ask me how I know this, LOL.

In addition to invitations for all occasions, Rachel offers birth announcements, stationary, address labels and jewelry! For the Holidays, her photo Christmas cards are perfect (and she also offers Hanukah cards as well). Again being the ever constant procrastinator that I am, I missed Christmas cards last year and ended up ordering New Year’s cards. I came up with a cute poem and Rachel custom designed the cards to fit my needs. They turned out beautifully and everyone loved them! This year we’ll be ordering the photo ornaments as presents for family!


So if you’re looking for unique, high quality custom cards, ornaments, stationary or more, be sure to swing by http://www.heavenlyimpressions.com/ . You won’t be disappointed!




1 comment:

HeavenlyImpressions said...

Thank you, Deirdre!
Your always a joy to work with!!!